The Deal

Work with me here. Pretend that I'm watching some people I know playing Texas Hold'em. They've been playing for quite a while. Since they've been playing for such a long time, they've all accumulated a ton of chips. They're all practically pro card sharks. Then comes me. I'm honestly not the best poker player as I haven't played all that much in the past, nor do I have much money. I want to buy into the next hand, but remember I don't have much money, so my buy in will be the minimum. It's pretty clear to me that if I join the game at this stage, I'm gonna get absolutely destroyed. Plus this is the only "table" running today. Should I say "screw it" and join the game anyway, or should I just watch the game from afar and not worry about playing?









ahhhh metaphors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say screw it join the table and blow them all away... deep down you know this next hand is your hand!